Slips, Trips and Falls account for a high percentage of serious claims for work related injuries and illnesses.
Slips and trips can happen anywhere in the workplace and can result in falls, possibly disability or death. The costs to both the employer & worker can be substantial.
This purpose of this course is to remind you of the hazards and risks associated with slips trips and falls and give you some strategies for prevention.
The course covers:
– Recognise slips, trips and falls as a serious safety problem.
– Identify slip, trip and fall hazards on the job.
– Avoid or eliminate slip, trip and fall hazards.
– Prevent falls from heights and on stairs.
– Prevent falls at work, outdoors and at home.
– Minimise injuries if you do fall.