The first step in prevention is to acknowledge that bullying and harassment can occur in any workplace.
The most effective way to prevent bullying and harassment is for you to send a clear message to all employees that workplace bullying is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
This anti-bullying and harassment course can be incorporated into your business’s employee induction session, and should be use to reinforced periodical reminders for all employees.
This program helps to identify bullying and harassment in the workplace. It covers the do’s and don’ts of what is considered acceptable behaviour.
We cover six important sections of information:
– Understanding Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying;
– Understanding Sexual Discrimination;
– Understanding Racial Discrimination;
– Understanding Age and Disability Discrimination
– Promoting Equal Employment Opportunity; and
– What to do if you witness discrimination harassment or bullying.