Our Office Ergonomics course is designed to assist you to:
- Define the terms related to the study of ergonomics;
- Recognise the general requirements of the ‘Ergonomics Standard’;
- Recognise signs and symptoms of injury to the muscles and skeleton;
- Identify risk factors for injury to the muscles and skeleton and the importance of early reporting;
- Specify controls and work practices to reduce and/or eliminate risk factors for injury to the muscles and skeleton; and
- Specify how to report MSD signs, symptoms, and hazards in your job, and how employers are required to address them.